Presidential Spokesperson Ernesto Abella and Commission on Higher Education (CHED) Commissioner Prospero De Vera III held a press briefing, June 20, 2017.
– Transition fund will cover schools affected by K-12 program
– If medical students don’t comply with the return service agreement, they must return money plus interest
– 113 state universities and colleges will be covered by free tuition scheme
– No Yolanda fund in 2017 General Appropriations Act
– P5,000 aid to public and private students in Typhoon Yolanda-affected areas starts in June
– Expecting 2,000 medical students to avail free tuition program
– Return service agreement for medical schools except U.P. being drafted
– Free tuition in state medical schools also starts this school year
– Free tuition for students in state universities and colleges starts this school year
I do not own ANY of the soundtrack, property and rights for audio/ video go to the OWNER.
News video courtesy of Duterte Latest Videos YouTube channel
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this video are those of the YouTube Channel owners and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or position of the site owners/FB admins.
CASH ON DELIVERY! OR SEND AS A GIFT ANYWHERE IN THE PHILIPPINES!